Russian Landscape Photographic Competition is utterly devoted to landscape images taken in the vast expanses of Russia. In 2011 the Competition will be carried out for the first time and henceforth will be held annually.
The founders of the Competition are Dmitry Rudakov and Alexey Suloyev.
- to create a competition comparable with similar world contests in its significance and prestige
- to support photographers, both experienced and beginners, focused on Russia
- to support regional photographers and photo clubs
- to popularize tourism as well as photo tourism in Russia among both native and foreign amateurs of photography
- to popularize "photographic” locations – unique views, many of which are absolutely unknown to the general public because of its inaccessibility
The Competition is divided into two main classes – the Landscape Photographer of the Year Award and the Young Landscape Photographer of the Year Award (the latter being for those who are under 18 years old).
Each Award contains four categories:
- Classical Landscape
- Creative Landscape
- Man in Landscape
- Architectural Landscape
A total prize fund exceeds half a million roubles plus the prizes from our partners. Five young participants will win a special photo safari with Dmitry Rudakov.
The images for the 2011 Competition have to be submitted till May 31, 2011 inclusive.
The opening of the exhibition and the presentation of the book Landscape Photographer of the Year will be held in Moscow on September.
The beauty captured by a photographer becomes everyone’s heritage.
Russian Landscape is a national competition with no boundaries!